Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

12 Days of Blogmas: The Christmas Tag

Hello everyone,
it's CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
I hope you all are sipping a glass of bucks fizz, stuffing yourself with cheese pretzels and wearing cosy, Christmas knits.
I thought today's post would be something small and easy to read, so without further ado, here is my Christmas Tag:


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I recently posted my favourite festive films as part of 12 Days of Blogmas which you can read here. Personally, Elf is my favourite Christmas movie. It is set in New York which looks like an absolute dream over Christmas. It is so funny but also very heartwarming and I adore Buddy so much. The concept of the story just seems so unique to me and I can't think of any film I'd rather watch at Christmas. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Usually I open presents from my pals on Christmas Eve (though this Christmas it seems I'm having at least two Christmasses in 2017 with friends!) and then my family and I open presents on Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was younger and me and my brother actually spoke we would always tell each other one present we knew the other was getting, and it was just such a mischievous thing but so cute.

4. Favourite festive food?
I have always loved pigs in blankets and stuffing balls. Given this is my first veggie Christmas I am kind of devastated I won't be having any pigs in blankets, but ya know, I feel better for not eating them so, I guess there's that. In this case I am going to say my favourite Christmas food is baileys, LITERALLY FIGHT ME!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I feel like I am one of those people who when you ask them their favourite anything I instantly forget my entire life story. I am sure I have had wonderful, amazing, undeserving gifts, but I just CANNOT REMEMBER?????

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I guess in terms of candles, Snowflake Cookie by Yankee Candle is delicious and I would honestly consider drinking the melted remains of it! But I also love the smell of Christmas dinner cooking, which is odd, given my general dislike of roasts and meat!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Usually I watch Elf and then Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas. I will help my mum prepare some of the food, such as Pigs in Blankets. Before bed I will open presents from pals. Usually I spend the day drinking my weight in bucks fizz. Unfortunately I am working most of Christmas Eve this year which is #emo.

8. What tops your tree?
We have a small little fairy princess lady on top of our tree. I am not entirely sure where she came from or when she started going on top of the tree but she is the reigning tree fairy.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
DISNEY TRIVIA. Every year we would go to Toys R Us and every year I would pick this up and hold it and wish it was mine. Never did I get it! My family really aren't game players, which upsets me so much cause all I would love to do at Christmas is play Heads Up and Monopoly.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family as it is usually the only time of year we are all together at home and not at work. Unfortunately it is me ruining this year with my shifts but I can only hope next year will feel as magical as it usually does!

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post