Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

12 Days of Blogmas: Alternative Christmas Party Playlist

'On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a playlist that was christmassy'
Hello everyone, welcome back to blogmas! If you know me, you know that I L-O-V-E music and I am pretty fond of Christmas. I made this playlist a while ago but I never shared it here, and I thought that blogmas would be the perfect time to do so. Whether you are a bit of a Scrooge or an absolute Christmas cracker, I am sure you will really enjoy this playlist.

  • Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass by All Time Low- an original slice of pop-punk Christmas
  • Ho Ho Hopefully by The Maine- One of my favourite songs ever, and a year round fave
  • Christmas Wrapping by Summer Camp- a cool cover of my fave Christmas song
  • Nothing for Christmas by New Found Glory- Kings of Christmas originals, this is just so LOVELY TO LISTEN TO
  • All I Want for Christmas is You by My Chemical Romance- Why not replace Mariah for MCR?
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by She and Him- Cause we all need some Zooey Deschanel at Christmas
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Pentatonix- Add a little bit of cool to Christmas with this cover
  • Jingle Bell Rock by Rogue Wave- This feels like it should be in a Stranger Things Christmas special
  • Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World- Because the emoest Christmas anthem deserves the emoest band
  • Christmas Time by The Darkness- 10/10 Christmas classic: FIGHT ME
  • I Won't Be Home for Christmas by Blink 182- Yet another Pop-Punk Christmas original
  • Snow by New Found Glory- Did I stutter when I said they were the kings of Christmas originals?
  • Christmas Lights by Yellowcard- I love this song but I love this cover even more
  • This Christmas by The Summer Set- Cause all you want for Christmas is Brian Dales really
  • West Coast Christmas by Anarbor- I don't know what it is about pop-punk bands and Christmas originals but they seem to have a talent for it
  • Santa Stole My Girlfriend by The Maine- yet another year round favourite of mine
  • Merry Christmas Baby by Brighten and The Maine- My favourite Christmas song from 2007-forever
  • Mistletoe by Justin Bieber- guilty pleasures are acceptable at Christmas
If you would like to download or have this playlist then here is my gift to you this Christmas: https://open.spotify.com/user/113454506/playlist/0StDxbRqw69xI5TWGVOUe5
See you in my next post,
love, Aimee :) x

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post