Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

Mini Life Update

Hello everyone,
It has been a (very) long time since my last post. How are you? Is everything going okay?
I hope that if you're reading this then you are not incredibly disappointed in my long absence and also I hope you're looking forward to future posts :)
This is just a little chance for me to tell you a little about what's been going on in my world, and what you can expect from my upcoming posts.
So, remember that thing called uni which I dragged myself through for three years? Well, that is D-O-N-E (as oppose to DNCE who are more entertaining). Now, as excited as I am to have that behind me, it's been very draining. When you write for at least six months straight on a massive project like a university disso, the prospect of writing for fun seems pretty impossible. So, I've arranged a few posts for the coming weeks which will ease me back into spilling out words for pleasure over projects, and hopefully you'll find some entertainment in reading them.
Here's a list of upcoming posts (most of which are concerts that feel 9439859058 years ago):
Well, I will be starting where I left off- with a few posts looking back on 5SOS Cardiff weekend, Manchester and Lille, which no doubt will make me v. emo!
Then, following this series of T.B.T concert experiences, I will have a post about the time Natalie and I lost our sh*t during Shawn Mendes, as well as a post about how cool it was seeing Melanie Martinez play her very first London show.
I'm going to be 21 ( a fully fledge smol adult) in exactly two weeks, so I'd like to write a few personal posts in between the nostalgic music madness. I enjoyed doing my last Primark Haul so that's another thing (hauls en general) that I'd like to dab into a little more.
Let me know if there's any other posts you'd like to see, such as book reviews etc. I'm excited to see what this summer will bring out in my blogging, let's do this together :)
As always, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read this, I hope you're well and enjoying stepping into the summer. If exams are drowning you, don't worry, you'll be out of the water soon and free :)
Love, Aimee :) x

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post