Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

Mini Primark haul

Hello everyone,
I'm doing something a bit different today. I was split between blogging this and vlogging it but I haven't been able to find the right time or place to film so here I am, sticking to my best method of communicating what I think is cool.
I am obsessed with hauls lately. Makeup, clothes and 99 Cent Store hauls being my preferred procrastination videos. I went to Primark earlier this month in the search of a few staple pieces and I am here to show you what I bought and why you should buy them on a pay day!


  • Girl Scout baseball tee- I saw this on someone's Instagram and immediately had to buy it. I absolutely adore the 60's hippyish vibe of the font and the mustard sleeves. Baseball style shirts and dresses are my favourite and this is just as comfy as all my others. The material is so incredibly soft. I think it is perfect for spring/summer as it's incredibly light and cooling. There were quite a few other designs and colours but I thought this one was super cute, and very American with its 'Girl Scout' reference. I believe it was £6 which is decent for just how cool it is. I team it with a black mini skirt and vans, but it is a really versatile style.

  • In Pizza We Crust vest- A couple of months ago, me and my pal Georgina were at a bus stop when she turned to me and said 'hey that's you' in reference to an in pizza we crust sticker. When I saw this in store I immediately snatched it off the shelf. I love the little pocket detail. There were a few other designs like this, such as a little unicorn popping out of the pocket, but being the pizza queen that I am, this one was perfect. I'm not really one for wearing vests, and truth be told I haven't actually worn this out yet. But it does go with pretty much everything and for £4 (I think) I couldn't leave it on the rail.

  • Floral tea dress- Primark dresses are the bane of my life. They are so pretty, floral and stylish but near enough always they are too small in the cleavage area. I had seen this dress a few times, but didn't pick it up out of the fear of it being too tight. I did try it on in store and had a moment of 'I can't not own this dress' but it is a little tight, given it's a size bigger than I'd usually choose. I would say that's down to the material. But it is so perfect for summer and I really want to wear it to see 5SOS in a few weeks. If you are looking for some summer dresses then hit Primark up because they have so many cute designs in. This one was £14 (I think).

  • Fairy Lights- Before I headed to Primark my fairy lights broke. I knew Primark would pull through and I picked up this little box of battery operated ones for £4. They are the perfect size and I'm ready to put them up along my shelf and attach my polaroids to them. Primark have such a great range of lights in at the moment, such as some really cute elephant design ones, so head in store, because you can never have enough fairy lights!

  • Pink Grapefruit candle- Primark candles are out of this world. I think I've tried every scent they have. They smell so gorgeous, burn for ages and are so cheap it's ridiculous. These little jar candles are £1, meaning you could get one of each scent and still have spent less than you would on one Yankee Candle. The Madagascan Vanilla and Summer Breeze are my personal favourites. This Pink Grapefruit one is such a delight. It's quite creamy rather than fruity and it isn't too overpowering.

  • Matte press on nails- I always love the idea of getting my nails done, but it's expensive and I near enough always take press on nails off after an hour or so. It's such a strange feeling to me. However, I have been wanting to try the cat like nails for ages so when I saw these in store I immediately grabbed one. The fact it's matte is a bonus! They had a cream colour but I went for this denim blue colour because I usually wear all black and thought they'd be a nice pop of colour. Also for £1 I won't feel bad if I take them off quite soon after putting them on. I believe they also had a glossy option if matte isn't your thing, so there should definitely be something for everyone.

  • Sunglasses (not pictured)- I got halfway through writing this and realised that I didn't put the sunglasses into the shot so I'm super sorry. They are round, all black and incredibly chic. I had a similar pair from H&M for the last few years but they broke and these Primark ones are a superb replacement. You will hopefully see more of them when the sun decides to come out from playing hide and seek with England. Again, if you are shopping for summer wear, Primark have quite a big range of sunglasses and with prices like the £3 I paid, you can't go wrong.

  • Star Wars slip on shoes- Let me tell you a little story about how much I love Vans slip ons. They are the most comfortable, long lasting shoe in the universe. Some time last year, Vans released a Star Wars collection which had the most beautiful slip ons I have ever seen, but the price tag was a little hefty. I seriously could not afford them. I saw on Instagram that Primark are selling Star Wars shoes and I squealed with joy. I needed them. It was my mission and I succeeded in finding the very last pair of size 8 Storm Trooper/ Darth Vader slip ons (which weirdly are a little too big). I've seen that they are also selling hi top style Star Wars print shoes but they don't have them in my store and truth be told, I'm not a hi tops kinda person. But, these slip on shoes at £14 are so incredibly worth it and I urge you to go and obtain a pair if you love Star Wars as much as I do.
That is all for this post I really hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want me to carry on doing hauls and what kind of hauls I should do.
Thank you for reading,
Aimee :) x
(p.s I'm super sorry about the photo in this post. Everytime I tried to upload one the site crashed and closed!)

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post