Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

June 2016 Favourites

Hello everyone,
So technically we are in July now (which is crazy, I can already smell Christmas), however, I wanted to do a little post for you all. I don't know about you but I am a little obsessed with favourites posts and videos on YouTube. I know most of them are pretty similar, so I hope you don't judge me for writing one. I'm not entirely sure if there's a specific way to do one of these, I'm just going to wing it and (hopefully) briefly summarise my current favourite things. Here it goes:

Home- Candles are always in the homeware aisle right? Now I love a good Peach Yankee Candle, but they are so expensive and honestly, I'm always left with half a candle when the wick runs out which is such a pain. Primark are the best, in my opinion, at providing great scented, affordable candles. My friend Georgina got me this Goji Berry one for my birthday and it is so amazing. I've never smelled a goji berry so I can't say the scent is accurate but it definitely smells good (feels good). Even more so, I've lit this SO MANY times since I got it and it just does not budge, so not only does it give off a strong, lovely scent and come at a cheap price, but it also will last you such a long time. Really there are NO COMPLAINTS here! Keep doing your thing Primarni!

Beauty- We've all seen and cried over the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, right? I have been so stressed about the fact it's sold out pretty much everywhere on this planet. However, me and my pal Bekka took a lil trip to Lille and low and behold the French Sephora Gods were on my side. I have never, ever spent loads on makeup. I mean you can probably tell just looking at me! So parting with the 40 ish Euros it was killed me inside. But the pigments and gorgeous scent makes it feel so worth while. My favourite shades are Candied Peach, Bellini and Georgia.

TV Show- I don't really watch TV a lot, and given the death of a certain (put) website (locker) my TV show binges have been majorly halted. Something I've been loving since the end of uni is the addictive Amazon Prime series, Mr Robot. Honestly, Rami Malek and Christian Slater are about the only reasons you need to watch it, but I could give you a thousand more reasons as to how hooked you'll get. I've discovered that series 2 is coming out so soon, and I AM NOT READY!

Scent- Apart from the Sweet Peach Palette and the Goji Berry candle, there is a particular scent I have been digging lately. Technically it's an old favourite and I always bring it out for the summer (which is supposedly the season we are currently in). Daisy is just so cute. The packaging is EVERYTHING. The scent is really light and I still feel the way I did when I first bought this in my teens, that Daisy by Marc Jacobs should run out of bath taps and over my body at ALL TIMES. Seriously, if you get the chance, grab a bottle and douse yourself in it.


This is it for my June Favourites. I haven't actually read anything lately and I would feel a bit fake just adding a book for the sake of it. Hopefully my next favourites will be longer, but I hope you enjoyed this miniature one.
Once again, thank you for reading,
Love, Aimee :) x

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post