Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

A very Lush Valentine's

Hello everyone,
I know a little while ago I made a promise to have a regular Lush series however I just haven't committed to this, I'm sorry. I blame the fact that as soon as I buy something there I instantly have to use it, I'm reckless and don't have the self control to blog about it.
However, here I am with a mini season Lush themed post which I hope you'll enjoy. It's a small, sweet post, much like the three Valentine's products I've chosen. Generally I'm not a fan of Valentine's- if you're going to love yourself/a partner then do it every day, not just because some card shop told you to! With that said though, I wasn't going to resist the opportunity for seasonal Lush products!
Let's get into this:

  • Prince Charming shower cream- £9.75 for 250g

This product screamed out to me when I was on Instagram earlier this year. The name is so cute, the colour of the product is INSANE and honestly I expected it to be a citrus version of Snow Fairy. So many bloggers and vloggers and other internet related people were raving about it so I knew I had to try it. Upon first smell I was surprised that it doesn't resemble Snow Fairy in the slightest, however I wasn't put off from purchasing. As it's a cream, the consistency is a lot thicker than their gels and it doesn't lather up so much. Nonetheless, if you want to feel incredibly moisturised and smelling out of this world then grab yourself a bottle of Prince Charming. A lot of people describe the scent as being tinged with citrus notes but all I could think upon first smell is that it reminded me of a box of strawberry chocolates, which, if you're aiming to impress someone this Valentine's isn't all that bad!


  • Lover Lamp bath bomb- £3.95

This is one of the cutest little bombs ever I've ever seen. It may not look as glittery and bright as many of their best selling bath bombs, but this tiny ball is filled with sweet surprises. When it first splashes into the water the fizz is one of the best that Lush has created. It creates a white, chalkish coat in the water and you can instantly feel how soft the product will make your skin. And what about those little love heart surprises? It is bursting with confetti style hearts and if that wasn't enough romance, there's also the bigger hearts that spin out of the bomb, which made me feel like a bag of Haribo hearts had exploded in the bath! I had a slight issue with these bigger hearts. Mainly because they have the texture of jelly, WHICH I CANNOT STAND!! However, they bought out a new smell which complimented the cocoa  butter bomb, and added extra moisture. These hearts smell so much like Jaffa Cakes and Terry's Chocolate Oranges that I wish Lover Lamp was edible. If you want something small and cute this Valentine's for yourself or a lover than this bath bomb is going to hit all the right spots!


and finally we have


  • Roses All the Way soap- £4.25

I've never used one of Lush's soaps so I was racing home to try this out. I knew this was going to be such a great moisturising product because even after picking it up to purchase it, my fingertips felt so soft! What I love about this product is that it's inspired by the Queen of Hearts from Alice In Wonderland and honestly, this is a product you don't want to miss a date with. The bottom of the soap is white whilst the top is so beautifully crafted like a rose and with a dash of peachy pink, similar to how the roses were painted in Alice in Wonderland. Given the name of the product it does contain rose syrup but the scent is not overpowering. It's pleasant and is ignited when the soap lathers up with the water. It is such a creamy, softening product and it's perfect for Valentine's.


I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for taking the time for read it. Let me know in the comments what your favourite Lush products are as I'd love to test them out!
Love,
Aimee :) x

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post